Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My first post.

Okay, This is my new blog about my road to looking sexier, loosing bodyfat, and gaining muscle. Basically, I'm a computer geek, and I want to provide information for those looking to follow in my path.


The first thing I did was quit smoking.


I didn't do anything I hadn't tried the first hundred times I tried to quit smoking. It's really all about wanting to quit worse than you want to smoke. I used step 2 Nicorette patches for 4 weeks as i hung out with all my smoker friends, and intentionally worked past all of my smoking "triggers" by activating them multiple times daily.
I found that as long as I found something to do while quiting smoking, I was able to defeat the cravings. Also, I repeated the mantra, "I'm superman, I'm stronger than this craving." I know it seems silly, but it worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment